Imagine a life where the unknown doesn’t scare you and you feel confident taking on new challenges.
For you, this might mean speaking up at team meetings in the office or making plans to travel solo to a foreign country.
Rather than anxious, you feel excited!
Imagine showing up to a networking event and feeling confident working the room and talking to as many people as possible.
Imagine saying “yes!” to opportunities that you didn’t even notice before (because anxiety was blinding you). It could be a promotion, opportunity to live in a new city, a wonderful relationship.
Imagine being able to fully switch off and relax into your own skin. People remarking on how relaxed and happy you seem.
Imagine finally following through on submitting that proposal, article, portfolio, or even starting your own business.
Imagine feeling good about just being you; knowing that you are enough.
It’s totally possible for you to do these things without freaking out or letting anxiety get the best of you.
If anxiety, stress, and fear feel like a burden holding you back from putting yourself out there and living the most amazing life, you’re going to love what I have in store for you.
Once you go through the programme once, you’ll have the tools and this programme forever. You can follow the programme over 12 weeks, or dip in and out at your own pace. It's flexible and can work around you.
Here’s what you can expect over the next 12 weeks:
NEW (AND ANCIENT) CALMING TECHNIQUES:
- Feel “flight or fight” mode coming on? I’m giving you a handful of simple ways to catch it and calm down ASAP.
- Specially designed hypnotherapy audio recordings to help you at a deeper level to become more relaxed and mentally at ease
- The best supplements and foods to include in your diet when you feel especially anxious or stressed.
- Strategies for becoming more compassionate and loving towards yourself (instead of your own biggest enemy).
- Scientifically proven cognitive behavioural therapy techniques that enable you to change your thoughts and your feelings.
- The 'can't-live-without' quick daily habit that creates more positivity while reducing stress.
- The scoop on mindfulness and how to incorporate it into your daily life (without taking up too much time) so you can live in the present and live more happy moments.
YOU’LL BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD ALL OF THE COURSE MATERIALS FROM MY MEMBERSHIP SITE AND KEEP THEM FOREVER.
● Once you enrol, you get access to the membership site and course materials within 24 hours.
● You'll get optional access to a 'buddy group' of two others where you'll be supporting and cheering each other on throughout the programme.
● Content is delivered to you via tailor-made videos you can watch (or listen to) in the comfort of your home on your own time.
● One-to-one email support with me, Chloe Brotheridge, during the 12 weeks of the program. I am here to guide you as you incorporate these techniques into your life.
Anxiety plagued my work and social life. I was having panic attacks and thought I was the only one going through this. “I'm going crazy”, I told myself.
But when I started investigating alternative and holistic ways to manage my anxiety, I realised that I’m not the only one who suffers from paralysing anxiety and panic. As I started doing things like meditation, exercise, and eating well, life started to feel easier and simpler. I was less irritable with my partner, I found myself saying 'yes' to opportunities and finally I was living life to the full.
Passionate about helping more people to overcome anxiety, I trained as a hypnotherapist, coach and NLP practitioner. These days, I get to work with people who are going through exactly what I went through. It’s amazing to show them that calmness is available to all of us.
I have noticed some big changes in myself, I’m a calmer and more mindful person in my day to day life. I’m able to manage stressful situations in a calmer way, leaving me less anxious and stressed than before I started the course.
Chloe’s programme is starting to really change me for the better, both myself and my loved ones are noticing I am happier person with less anxiety and stress in my life.
The skills I have learnt during the programme are invaluable tools for someone like myself who has suffered panic attacks, which I will continue to use in my day to day life.Nadiya, Age 30 - London
I was first attracted to the course, as I was interested in what the course offered and therefore keen to explore this further. I was already familiar with some of your mini-workshop sessions previously provided via email, in addition to your podcasts and fantastic books!I thought the online programme was great and it was nice to be able to follow modules at your own pace, plus it is good you are still able to access and refer back to modules and content even after you complete the course.The course provides helpful information and resources through informative videos, hypnotherapy sessions and worksheets. It is a great tool kit and one which is easily accessible both during and after the course.I enjoyed all aspects of the course and would definitely recommend to others.Thank you, Chloe, for taking the time to share insight, personal experience and support through this online programme.Sarah
Yes, I would recommend this course to others as I feel less anxious now than I did 6 months ago and if I feel stressed I know I can use several of the techniques to help me cope with it.
I found the online Anxiety course useful and beneficial and I am glad that I did it, as I learnt so much which helped me cope with my Anxiety. So, thank you Chloe.
I was at a really anxiety-ridden point in my life when I started your programme and its really helped me to understand myself a bit more and look out for the triggers.Having methods in place to control it has really calmed my mind. I also sleep so much better.Kate
Since starting the course, I have been so much more calmer, happier, relaxed, confident, stopped worrying about little unimportant stuff and stopped over thinking. I would 100% recommend this course to anyone else.I had a performance review at work just over a week ago and my manager mentioned that several people told her the differences they had seen in me. The review was so, so positive.Thank you so much and I’m so glad I have taken and completed this programme 🙂Stewart
I was attracted to the course as I was tired of feeling anxious and worried all the time. I wanted to help myself in a positive way without using prescribed medication.
Listening to the audios was really helpful and positive and inspiring for me, they seemed to help how I thought about things and how I feel generally.
I just wanted to say how helpful and worthwhile I found the programme and even though I have now completed it, I am still referring back to the materials and some of the exercises and audios, it’s kind of part of my life now and most days when I can I dip into ‘Calmer You’ to keep me on track.Jenny, UK
Hi there, I’m Chloe Brotheridge, a hypnotherapist, coach, anxiety expert and best selling author of The Anxiety Solution and Brave New Girl.
I’ve written for The Independent, The Guardian, Women's Health, Marie Claire, Glamour, Mind Body Green, Stylist Magazine, and Tiny Buddha amongst others.
I work one-to-one as a therapist with clients all over the world with anxiety and confidence issues and enjoy brilliant success rates.
I’m passionate about what I do because I've experienced anxiety, stress, and low self-esteem. I know what it’s like to feel isolated, stuck, and paralysed.
The tools that I teach in Your Calmest Self are the same that I use with my one-to-one clients and that changed my life and helped me to overcome my own anxiety and start living the life of my dreams.
As a professional therapist, I normally work with clients one-to-one with clients via Zoom. But in short hour long sessions, there is never enough time to teach all the tools and resources I want to. This programme is a tool-kit, source of inspiration and guided path back to calm; and will powerfully help you to change your mindset and become your calmest self.
I want your purchase of this online programme to be anxiety-free. If you follow the programme, try out the resources, listen to the hypnotherapy sessions (I do check!) and don't feel any benefit after 14 days, I'll refund your investment.
To work with me one-on-one over 12 weeks costs £3000.
But your investment for Your Calmest Self is
Ten percent of all profits from sales of the programme are going to be split between The Stephen Lawrence Charitable Trust and The Huni Kuin Covid-19 Relief Fund (an indigenous tribe I spent time with in the Amazon).
Lawrence Charitable Trust aims to be a fitting legacy to Stephen’s memory and to make a real impact by:
- Supporting young people to transform their lives by overcoming disadvantage and discrimination and moving into ambitious careers as professionals
- Ensuring businesses can benefit from and are more inclusive of diverse talent throughout their management structures
- Continuing to campaign for fairness and justice, ensuring the lessons learnt from Stephen’s murder are acted upon
I want you to know one really important thing.
You can never get rid of anxiety, fear, or stress completely.
The goal of Your Calmest Self is not to eradicate anxiety, but to take control of it.
When at healthy levels, these ancient human emotions actually make us smarter and more aware of our surroundings.
Anxiety will always be there, and that’s a good thing. (Imagine if you had no fear response if you were being chased by a bear!)
The problem is that anxiety, fear, and stress have found their way into parts of life where they hurt more than they help. The anxiety paralyses us from taking action and becoming our best selves. That’s what we need to change.
If you know that anxiety is keeping you from achieving your dreams, you’ll love this programme.
Your Calmest Self is perfect for you if...
- You constantly over-think situations. You can’t go out without feeling social anxiety or worrying about what you might have said wrong.
- You can think of someone who exudes confidence, and you feel envious of them. You’d love to be able to live life “without a care”.
- You worry about what other people think of you -- enough that it’s keeping you from stating your opinions because you don’t want to sound defensive or worse -- have other people judge you.
- You want to have control over every situation and the unknown scares you more than it should. When things don’t go according to plan, you feel overwhelmed and stressed. You’d like to be able to “go with the flow” more.
- Maybe you’ve already tried other solutions (therapy, medication, etc.) but nothing has helped yet, or you're looking for a calming boost on top of what you're already doing. You’d like to try to find ways of managing your anxiety without taking medication or as an addition to medication you're currently taking. (The idea is to solve the cause of the problem, not the symptoms.) Simple tools sound really good to you!
However, if you’re in one of the following two situations, I may not be the best person to help you.
Your Calmest Self might not be for you if...
You are severely depressed or anxious.
This programme is not designed to replace any information from your doctor or therapist.
Please speak to your doctor before enrolling in Your Calmest Self. You can also email my at email@example.com with any questions and to find out if it's right for you.
You’re expecting a miracle.
Though my methods and exercises are simple, you do need to implement them in order to see results.
‘’Chloe has been wonderful in my pursuit to help me achieve a decent night’s sleep and to overcome anxiety issues.’’Laura S, Age 31, London
''I honestly can't praise you enough!Fay, Age 24, Cheshire
I feel calm and in control of my thoughts, my outlook on situations has improved along with my confidence.
Having an accessible tool which enables me to gather my thoughts and put things in perspective is a godsend.
I have always been a face to face person who prefers to talk things out so using an online tool unnerved me slightly on how effective it'd be, I couldn't have been more wrong!
Thank you so much for making this, I think you're just wonderful 🙂
‘'You're such a great advert for how you can overcome anxiety.Sarah, Age 34, UK
You come across as so together, confident (not in an arrogant way), and at peace.
I also liked how you combined downloadable anxiety sessions with other materials, all of which works together in a complementary way.
The weekly emails with short videos were also incredibly helpful as were the accompanying notes and you can keep going back over the material.
I've recommended you to some of my friends.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How much time do I need to follow this programme?
The great thing is that you can follow the programme on your own time and at your own pace if you need to.
Everything that’s worthwhile takes a little time.
This programme does require some investment of your time, but never more than a few minutes each day, plus time to listen to audios as you fall asleep.
Think of how much time you will save once you’re free from worry and anxiety. You’ll start putting the time you have to much better use!
Is this programme right for me?
This programme can help if you’re someone who:
● Can’t stop over-thinking things
● Struggles to switch off and relax
● Wants to live your life to the fullest but feels you’re holding yourself back
● Wants more freedom and joy and to live in the moment
● Feels the pressure to be ‘perfect’
● Gets fearful about giving presentations or meeting new people
● Feels overwhelmed and as if you can’t cope at times
● Feels anxious, stressed, OR fearful on a regular basis
● Wants to feel calmer, more confident, and have more happier moments
Chloe, what is your professional experience?
I have been a professional hypnotherapist for the past 9 years. I have also trained as a coach and NLP practitioner. I have written for The Independent, The Guardian, Women’s Health, Glamour, Mind Body Green, Stylist Magazine and Tiny Buddha blogs amongst others.
I’m the author of the bestselling book The Anxiety Solution which reached number 3 on the whole on Amazon UK. My podcast The Calmer You Podcast has been downloaded over 700k times.
I feel incredibly lucky to be able to work one-to-one as a hypnotherapist and coach with clients with anxiety from all over the world via Zoom.
I’ve also experienced anxiety, stress, and low self-esteem myself so I know how horrible it can be. I’m on a mission to help others in the same situation.
Should the programme replace therapy?
This course is not designed to replace therapy or your medication as both can be helpful.
It can be a great addition to therapy, or you may have done therapy before and are looking for some more tools and ideas to help you to make positive changes.
Perhaps other things haven’t worked for you in the past and you want to try something new.
Maybe you can’t afford therapy right now but really want to do something to help yourself.
This programme is for you.
What if I can’t afford this right now?
I offer a payment plan so you can spread the cost over 8 months. It works out at just £3.50 a day for the 12 weeks.
There is no risk involved since if you follow the the course and it doesn’t help you, I offer a full refund within 14 days.
I’ve tried so many solutions. How do I know this one will work?
I absolutely believe you can change and I’m here to help. You are changing all the time, in fact, change is the one thing we can be certain of.
You very likely weren’t born anxious, and you certainly weren’t born over thinking, which means it was something you learned over time.
I have a 14-day “Anxiety-Free” guarantee (which means that I don’t want you to feel anxiety when signing up for Your Calmest Self).
I invite you to join Your Calmest Self, implement the strategies, and see if in 14 days you don’t start to feel calmer and find the resources helpful.
How is the programme delivered?
You’ll receive easy access to the programme via email and on the members-only
area of the website.
The programme is made up of videos, downloadable audios, and worksheets and live online workshops.
You also have lifetime access to the programme so you can return to it whenever you want as long as I’m still running it.