Marianne Cantwell is a multi-faceted woman, self-identified highly sensitive person (HSP) and for the last 8+ years has run an online business, creating courses (and global online events) for thousands of people around the topic of her Tedx talk and book Free-Range Humans.
We chat about:
- The pressure to find your passion
- What to do when you’re a highly sensitive person
- Getting beneath the surface of success stories
- Why your weirdness is your edge
- Marianne shares how she managed anxiety and her mood
This episode is sponsored by Pukka Peace Tea – learn more here https://www.pukkaherbs.com/shop/organic-teas/peace/
Don’t forget to grab your FREE anxiety-busting tool kit at www.calmer-you.com/free and you’ll also be the first to hear about the latest news, freebies and podcasts.
Please subscribe to ‘The Calmer you Podcast’ in the podcast app or in iTunes to get the latest episodes and please leave me a review
Thanks so much for listening!