Hope Edelman joins me on the Calmer You podcast for a deep dive into the experience of grief.
Hope has been writing, speaking, and leading workshops and retreats in the bereavement field for more than 25 years. She was 17 when she lost her mother to breast cancer. And 40 when her father died. Events that inspired her to offer grief education and support to those who cannot otherwise receive it.
- The pressure on us to be grieving ‘properly’?
- What advice do you have for people who are fearful about loved ones dying?
- How can we support someone else in grief?
- Hope shares her perspective on 5 stages of grief – and why many of us have gotten this wrong
- Why we’re communally grieving after the year we’ve had
For the full episode search for ‘The Calmer you Podcast’ in the podcast app in iTunes or on Spotify or come on over to https://calmer-you.com/blog
Don’t forget to grab your FREE anxiety-busting tool kit at https://calmer-you.com/free and you’ll also be the first to hear about the latest news, freebies and podcasts.