Toral Shah is a Nutritional Scientist (MSc Nutr Med), Functional Medicine Practitioner, Food and Health writer and Consultant. Toral is passionate about breast cancer and cancer charities. She founded The Urban Kitchen, linking her passions: nutrition, science and food.
She is the go to person for the science of food and cancer. You’ll love her approach with science-backed practical tools.
- Toral shares her experience of overcoming breast cancer twice
- The importance of sleep, for like, everything (how Covid could be messing with your sleep cycle)
- The power of food for our health and the science of food and cancer
Connect with Toral
- Kick Start Cancer Nutrition – free e-book
- A blog post she wrote about sleep and supplements
The Calmer Collective is a new membership programme to help you achieve your goals and turn the daily grind into a delight and enjoy the precious moments in between. Expect montly hypnotherapy sessions and workshops, guest teachers and the first month includes a sound healing.
Find out more at Calmer Collective. Doors close on Friday 3 September.