This podcast is all about helping you become your calmest most confident self and this episode with a monk is one that I think you’ll find quite intriguing.
Lama Yeshe Losal Rinpoche, monk and author of the book From a Mountain in Tibet joins me on The Calmer You podcast today. Lama Yeshe Losal Rinpoche is a lama in the Kagyu school of Tibetan Buddhism and abbot of the Kagyu Samye Ling Monastery and Tibetan Centre in Scotland, the first and largest of its kind in the West.
Wow! He has lived an incredible life, which he shares during this podcast and in his book.
Think of this episode as a calming healing transmission from an important figure and monk in Buddhism.
We chat about:
- How he escaped from Tibet
- How we can let go of our problems
- Tips on meditating
- Why we rely too much on plans
- This episode contains unintentional ASMR (Google it:)
I really hope you like this episode.
To find out more about the monk and Lama
- Kagyu Samye Ling Monastery and Tibetan Centre in Scotland – LINK
- More about Lama Yeshe Losal Rinpoche – LINK
- To find his book From a mountain in Tibet – LINK